Have had a chance to review the document at http://www.stopos.info. Here’s some of my reaction and getting some additional things on the record.
Voice to Skull
Joseph Sharp’s voice to skull success, performed with Dr. James C. Lin’s pulsed microwave transmitter, and publicly announced in 1974 at the University of Utah, at a seminar presented to the faculties of engineering and psychology.
That seminar, and the operating principle of Sharp’s successful experiment, were described in the March 1975 “American Psychologist” journal. The operating principle, which has been improved upon in the more than three decades since Sharp’s success, is based on the fact that one microwave radar pulse of medium to high power can produce an audible click in the hearing sense of a person in line with the signal. That effect has been called “radar hearing” since World War II.
Dr. Joseph Sharp used a computer to cause one microwave radar-like pulse to be transmitted every time a speaker’s voice wave form swung from high to low, as illustrated below:
The result was that when Joseph Sharp sat in line with a microwave transmitter transmitting pulses as shown above, he could hear a “robotic” voice speaking the numerals 0 to 9. He did not carry the experiment further, at least according to available records. Sharp’s experiment took place in 1973, and although the potential for microwave radiation to cause cancer wasn’t as widely known, it may be that radiation danger is the reason this technology has not, at least publicly, been developed further.
Research into radar hearing by Dr. Allen Frey in the 1960s established that roughly threetenths of a watt per square centimeter of skull surface is required to generate the clicks from which the voice is synthesized. Synthesis of voice from clicks is a primitive form of “digital audio.”
For some years in the 1990s and early 2000s, the United States Army recognized “voice to skull” technology, which they abbreviated as “V2K,” in their on line thesaurus. For reasons unknown, the Army removed that thesaurus entry circa 2007.
Some references to developing more advanced types of voice to skull can be found among patents, and rare United States Air Force references to the technology in the late 1990s forward.
Voice to skull (V2S/V2K), a commercial version dubbed MEDUSA – “Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio”, was proposed for commercial development for military and police use, per ABC news in summer 2008.
Targets report invasive sound transmissions of good fidelity at various times of day. Voices saying profane and disparaging things are common. False sounds of telephones ringing, pagers beeping, alarm clocks going off, knocking on the target’s door, and other sounds have been reported. The fidelity of these transmissions indicates improvement over the method demonstrated by Dr. Joseph Sharp.
So, there’s one tool that has been used to direct various people to do what they have done. Here’s a list of my suspected targets both from the news and personal experience:
• Drug dealer / pimp who started following me home toward the end of December 2009 and into January 2010.
My first encounter with him and a friend was at E&H Deli on Sixth Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. What first concerned me about him was that he entered the store while I was there, said hello and smiled to everyone (even other patons whom he clearly did not know), but avoided looking at me at all. This is a common intimidation tactic. This continued outside where both he and his friend started snickering as we all stood there together. They both failed to make eye contact.
(I once had a similar and hilarious (to me) encounter with some mobster’s bodyguard on Park Avenue in Manhattan. I was drawn to gaze at the colorful character having a conversation with two rather normal looking New Yorkers. The bodyguard noticed me looking, took some steps toward me, but rather than look at me, looked everywhere else. I swear, both of them look like they stepped right out of The Godfather.)
This continued for several days. I also heard that a friend of Mayur’s and mine (not Kate, another one) had been followed home by some creep the night before we got together in late December.
Eventually, I started heading right for the guy. He was white, late 20s, has a tattoo on his hand. His friends no longer seemed interested, so he was by himself when he followed me home two or three times and once more.
About the 4th or 5th of January, I passed him again. This time I forced him to look me in the eye with, “Happy New Year.” I mustered up my best happy. He laughed and returned it and never bothered me again.
My belief is that the black ops team used V2K to convince him that I was an undercover cop interested in whatever he was up to. For whatever reason, he decided “his” earlier thoughts were mistaken.
• Pyromaniac who burned down Kate and Michael Conway’s condo building utilizing a homemade laser. This occurred on December 23, 2009.
It has to be easy for the intel community, given its size and budget, to find (and even develop–see the DOJ report on weird goings on at St. Elizabeth’s Mental Hospital in DC–that’s one center of NKINTRA IMO) a pyromaniac. Directing him to Kate would have been simple as well. Without digging too deeply into such a diseased mind, one imagines there’s a sexual element to the fire thrill-seeker and Kate is an attractive lady.
I also point out that she lobbied for an alternative Democrat for mayor, Reverend Billy. This is what I refer to as 3-D chess. When the DOD and CIA make a big move, it’s for multiple reasons typically. This helped to provide cover (though burning the legs and lungs of a liberal must have been a bonus for them).
(Note: As I am writing this, multiple interruptions.)
I should also point out, that historically, FBI counter-intelligence is who was supposed, per the system, to deal with CIA’s domestic problems. In essence, FBI counter-intelligence is the CIA’s domestic arm. Or was. It’s getting harder to tell. DHS may have picked up some of those duties now. In any case, there was reportedly an agreement with DOJ dating back to 1954 that prevents prosecution of crimes like these. I fail to see how sewing the seeds of insurrection and assassination and terror by proxy could possibly keep it that way today.
In any case, part of the reason CIA claimed they started mucking about in domestic issues was because Hoover refused to do everything they asked or performed what they asked badly (it is inferred, on purpose). It’s no wonder, given they experimented upon US citizens. Even a hardass like Hoover had to draw the line somewhere). Some of the other (lame) excuses I’ve already covered (Huston plan, pressure from the Nixon White House to connect protestors with the USSR and China).
Additionally, one can view the fact that the articles on the fire disappeared two ways: part of an investigation or part of a cover-up. It is my (apparently undying) optimism in part that has allowed me some patience.
• Ted Kaczynski – the Unabomber. This was covered in the media (some articles and even on the History channel) but evidence of that has largely disappeared. I posted a comparison of the language on
the History channel’s CourtTV/TruTV website before and after on this blog. Kacynski was, apparently, part of the CIA LSD experiments at Berkeley before deciding to go live in the woods and make bombs that targetted mostly scientists who work on technology.
• Bruce Ivins – worked for USARMIID and probably was the source of the anthrax attacks in the wake of 9-11. However, his behavior is so similar to Kaczynski’s, that one cannot help but draw similar conclusions. Additionally, I note that the White House neocons cornered and browbeat new FBI head Robert Mueller for NOT immediately saying that Al Qaeda and/or Iraq were responsible for the anthrax letters. What does that tell you about the neonconservative movement? Exactly what Michael Ledeen (whom I call the Neocon Grandmama) has said publicly: truth in politics is unnecessary and unwanted to them.
• Laughner – Already covered this a bit. Targetted a democratic congresswoman and several others. His iconic photo has that same idiotic smile I’ve seen on multiple faces (including: some kid wearing an LDS t-shirt leaving my building just before I discovered a blue powder in my freezer on some fruit pops, the aforementioned drug dealer/pimp when I said “Happy New Year”, and sadly in the mirror). I don’t know whether that’s a drug or some sort of “brain teasing” done electronically. I do know it’s part of an attempt to condition, the “reward” for doing something or thinking about it.
• Ortega-Hernandez – Thought he was on a mission from God he says. Wonder what “God” said to him via V2K? This is evidence that Obama himself is the victim of organized stalking. If it were just some group of people doing this, they’d be arrested by now. Instead, it’s pushed aside. The money and effort involved points back to CIA and DOD. It’s bulls*** to suggest otherwise.
• Three former military men who all planned terror attacks within the past couple of years. One was going to attack a MLK parade, the other two military facilities. There are probably others (like the Muslim who shot those people in Texas), but those are harder for me to discern given the news coverage.
• Private Bradley Manning – Again, it’s absurd to think he wasn’t set up. He’s in military intelligence, has been recommended for psychiatric evaluation, and they weren’t keeping an eye on him? Preposterous. Again, if you read the NY Times (think that’s where it was) story about his outspokenness, you can see he was chosen based on his strict belief in the rule of law and the US Constitution. Drug and harass him and you push him over the edge as has been done to several other military officers.
• Julian Assange’s pair of accusers. I believe this to be the case, that things were consentual but later they “changed their minds” due to V2K interfering with their thought processes. I know it’s possible because I had a similar incident, already covered here somewhere.
• Two cops at different grocery stores. First was the one who seemed to think I was an abuser of animals (evidence of having been poison-penned) but saw the dogs were well taken care of. That was in Brooklyn, again at E&H Deli. The second was the one I mentioned on the blog had grabbed his gun and tugged on it with a crazy look on his face in Minneapolis.
• Various people mentioning things that they could not have possibly known. Again, assuming the use of the Navy’s ETX drug (that makes small things seem larger and therefore more traumatic, making it valuable for interrogation and making people seem erratic) made those little mentions seem bigger. Some of them (but not that many) I now believe were just random memes, my brain having been sensitized to it happening from repeated events and the drug exaggerating the scope of it. However some of these events were clearly V2K. An example: I was working a door-to-door field job. At the first three houses I went to, they all mentioned Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck. The work I was doing (attempting to get people to weatherize their homes on the cheap to save on the energy bill) had been derided by these people recently. I come to expect that. (One or the other, by the way, stated that the CFL light bulbs were part of a conspiracy for NBC/GE to raise money for Obama). But that wasn’t it. I expect to run into those people. No. It was a few nights later when my inebriated what-have-you said, “Rush Limbaugh’s outside. He wants to have dinner later.” This was a complete non-sequitor. He passed out and I left. It was later that night or soon after that…
• A drug deal went wrong directly in front of my boyfriend’s house. Not close to, not nearby, directly in front. Two people were shot, one died. The result of this was he moved in with me resulting in me being assaulted three or four times and having to call 9-11. Additionally (this is the hilarious part and proof that some field agents are about as dumb as they come), I had avoided having sharp knives in the apartment. Intentionally. Not so much worried about what I would do with it, but more like concern over someone faking a suicide.
What do I find stuck in the back of a kitchen drawer one evening? A sharp knife. Apparently left there by the previous occupant. I tell you, if there was just one other object left behind in that completely renovated apartment, I never found it.
I hid the knife above a cupboard, unsure what to do with it. One night, the roommate/boyfiend gets particularly angry for no reason and took a swing at me. I pushed back and that stopped him for a moment. I handed him the knife and said, “Go ahead. You’re drunk, you’ll get off.” This was very heated.
His face turned white. He stuttered. He threw the knife away. He eased off for the next six weeks and I thought I had taken care of that particular avenue of attack.
(Note: while in the parking lot enjoying a cigarretee and laughing at the idiots who tried to create a murder scene, I “heard”:
“Jesus Christ… He knows…”
“Jesus Christ, he knows. He’s baiting us.”
I’m not sure what to make of that, but it the result was laughter. I suppose it was an attempt to again convince me I have ESP. I don’t. I guess when one thing fails, they resort to another. In any case, I hope it’s clear just what kind of sick people are in charge of domestic “security.” “Who watches the watchers?” and “Fox watching the henhouse” don’t really seem to cut it. We have put the monsters in charge.
Switching gears for a moment, I hope people can see the catch-22 here. Do nothing, and they continue to destroy your life completely. Do something and you risk making it worse or (what they wanted but didn’t get) losing it and performing an act of violence.
Moving on to the reasons and cause. I don’t agree that it’s a “one-world-government” thing. That’s ludicrous IMO. On the other hand, if American fascists succeed, certainly WWIII could occur and they might win. But that’s not the same as the stupid UN conspiracy stuff. Same with the Illuminati. Who needs them when you have a military, intelligence and security apparatus this corrupt, greedy, and really I have no choice but to point out, insane?
Nor do I think–in my case anyway–that it’s some vigilante group of teabagger types. It’s preposterous. Certainly the pair at the New Years Eve celebration could fall into that category, but that they acted alone is ridiculous. There have been far too many things in too many places to think it’s a pair of “rogues.”
The satellite thing. Well, she says it’s not been demonstrated and I will accept that. (EDIT: Though that’s for the belief that EEGs are scanned from space, not sending out microwave or other signals down). It’s just that seeing it in so many places makes one think, “Why not?” That kooky gypsy woman in Toronto who stared at me like I was a werewolf or the undead is one example. And other victims (one of whom went to grad school with my ex) have run to other countries only to find it follows them. It just strikes me as working on the economy of scale, though I don’t rule out travelling black ops teams.
Additionally, I noted that the “beatings” (that is, the brainwashing via airwaves) for a while in Minneapolis seemed to come at a set time of day. That changed from time to time. Then there was the noise complaint from below my apartment that I know was false at the time. The guy living down there was the target then and I recalled perfectly that the timeframe he mentioned (10-11pm) was a quiet one watching a movie. He said he heard stomping, etc. Didn’t happen. He was mucked with.
So, while I agree that the document is on to something (and more that I expected to find in one place), I cannot agree with all of the conclusions. I note again that CIA and its ilk spend a lot of time creating false leads. They and DOD are suspects number one and two because of the historical record. It’s also ridiculous to think that this much harassment could go on for so many people and it not be what it appears to be: FBI and/or DHS carrying out CIA, DIA, INSCOM, ONI, etc. requests. Because of the 1954 agreement not to prosecute CIA (and that must cover the rest of the community) for crimes committed as part of their work, it has continued to the ridiculous point that we see today.
Also, in terms of false leads, let me tell you that they did throw many, many at me. While UFOs and tarot cards weren’t part of it, but some silly similar things were. I’m going to try to cover a couple of those next with some long-needed apologies.
Thanks for reading. Goddam, this has been tough.