Anatomy of a False-Flag Operation

Let’s forget for the moment who and why. Let’s just look at the facts, the events. As I’ve pointed out, it’s a lot more complicated than this, but stripping it to its bare bones structure, this is what happened.

Early to Mid December 2009 – Squidgate event on Blue Water Bridge separating Port Huron, Michigan, USA from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. The reason Michigan State court proceeded with prosecution: the DHS border guard Andrew Beaudry believed he was wronged and further was concerned that there would be problems for him on the Internet. A war of words ensued between Peter Watts and people assumed to be Beaudry or his surrogates.

Parallel with this, various psychological harassment events. I’ve already detailed them elsewhere. Doing so again will only muddy the main point.

22 December 2009 – The preliminary examination for the case. Sent a letter to the judge via Internet fax requesting leniency, dropping of the case.

23 December 2009 – Unknown to me until 25 December, a fire, reportedly due to an overloaded powerstrip in the Conway’s condo apartment in Brooklyn, burned down their building. All inhabitants left of their own power except Kate and her father Michael who were brought out by FDNY and both hospitalized. This happened in the early morning hours, approximately 16 to 18 hours after the preliminary examination, which is enough time to drive from Michigan to Brooklyn. [1]

23 December 2009 – Still unaware of the fire, I see a large plume of white smoke down the street while outside a local deli in Brooklyn. As I approach, I see that the large cloud is coming from the tailpipe of a white pickup truck. There are three males in the truck: one older in the driver’s seat and two younger passengers. As I approach, they drive away and I can just make out that the taller, thinner of the two younger males, the one closest to the passenger door, looking and laughing in the side mirror.

25 December 2009 – I learn about the Conway condo fire.

January 2010 – Report these strange events to the FBI and DHS by way of the Secret Service, hoping that that will be a faster method of getting into the White House. I suggest that it may be a foreign operation or one designed by “staybehinds” to embarass the White House.

March 2010 – Separated from my job and my longterm partner, I have moved out of New York City and into Minneapolis. The psychological harassment has continued and intensified. The trial of Peter Watts happened and he was found guilty of resisting an officer.

April 2010 – The sentencing hearing for Peter Watts occurred. A few days before, one of many forms of psychological harassment, clumps of my hair fall out in my hands when I wake up. When I arrive at the sentencing hearing, it is obvious that three men who I am informed are Andrew Beaudry’s father and two brothers, are there. They do not seem to recognize me at all and I make sure that they at least see me. It is in part this that makes me think that it was not actually them in the truck.

Later in 2010 – I learn that it is possible to start a fire from a distance using a homemade laser. A man came up to me to try to sell me one at the Saloon in Minneapolis. It is at this point that I realize how the fire was likely started.

Despite numerous attempts to get to the bottom of this using representatives, attorneys general, the Department of Justice, civil rights advocacy groups, this blog, etc. there has been no indication of any positive action.

The implication is that there is no systemic solution. Further harassment and covert ops disguised as bad luck further imply that the US intelligence community desires to drive me to violence by simultaneously creating the perception that there is no other alternative and that the harassment will never end, that they have full carte blanche, that none of these entities I contacted {as one should do} has any say or does not care that there are government agents, direct or indirect as contractors or foreign agencies operating as proxies, engaging in this behavior. This is “behavioral modification” by conditioning and harassment. It is clearly illegal and yet it is happening at the same time.

Now that we know the methods involved, you cannot help but wonder if this isn’t being employed elsewhere. As example, I again pluck that strange CIA/JSOC subcontractor Blackwater/Academi/Xe email:

The Nation has previously reported on Blackwater’s work for the CIA and JSOC in Pakistan. New documents reveal a history of activity relating to Pakistan by Blackwater. Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto worked with the company when she returned to Pakistan to campaign for the 2008 elections, according to the documents. In October 2007, when media reports emerged that Bhutto had hired “American security,” senior Blackwater official Robert Richer wrote to company executives, “We need to watch this carefully from a number of angles. If our name surfaces, the Pakistani press reaction will be very important. How that plays through the Muslim world will also need tracking.” Richer wrote that “we should be prepared to [sic] a communique from an affiliate of Al-Qaida if our name surfaces (BW). That will impact the security profile.” Clearly a word is missing in the e-mail or there is a typo that leaves unclear what Richer meant when he mentioned the Al Qaeda communiqué. Bhutto was assassinated two months later. Blackwater officials subsequently scheduled a meeting with her family representatives in Washington, in January 2008.


Rescuers pull 2 from B’klyn blaze

Last Updated: 9:46 AM, December 24, 2009

Firefighters rescued a Brooklyn woman and her father yesterday morning after the two were knocked unconscious as a blaze ripped through their Park Slope apartment.

An overloaded power strip sparked the fire in the top floor of the four-story building on Third Street near Fifth Avenue about 2:30 a.m., officials said.

Firefighters Rob Mitchell and John Fisher, along with Capt. Dennis Murphy of Ladder Co. 105, rushed into the building. They found Michael Conway, 58, passed out in a hallway. His daughter, Kate, 29, was found unconscious nearby. Both were carried to safety.

Michael was in stable condition at Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn. Kate was taken to New York Hospital-Cornell Burn Center, where she was listed in serious but stable condition with burns to her legs.

“It’s the best reward you can get,” said Capt. Murphy, a 26-year FDNY veteran. “It’s a good feeling, especially during this time of the year.”

I found three articles about this when it happened. Around February 2010 or so, all three disappeared. I found the one above as a mirror copy of one on a foreign fire house website. Here are the links to the three that went missing:–Daughter-from-Brooklyn-Bl/5963499


The Nation, “Blackwater’s Black Ops”, Jeremy Scahill, September 15, 2010:

For more details, see again Wicked Game, chapter 20:


Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s